Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
FT.com, Mobile Apps, and Tools for Classes
The Library provides Dickinson students, faculty, and staff, with full access to FT.com, whether on-campus or off. Accessing this subscription requires logging in to FT.com using your Dickinson e-mail address.
How do I register for an account?
- Go to ft.com.
- Click on the Sign In link in the top banner of the ft.com homepage.
- Enter your Dickinson email address and click "Next."
- You will arrive at a page that says "Dickinson College has enabled single sign-on," as shown below. Click on the SSO Sign in button and enter your Dickinson login if prompted. If you are already signed in to your Dickinson account on your device, you may not need to enter your login credentials.
Is there a mobile app?
FT apps are available for iOS and Android in their respective app stores. Go to apps.ft.com for more information.
Can I set up alerts? What other tools can I use?
- Sign up for email Newsletters and follow particular topics on your feed using myFT.
- Save articles and organize them into private or publicly shareable lists via myFT.
- Read the FT ePaper, an exact digital replica of the Financial Times newspaper.