Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (TLG) is available only to current Dickinson students, faculty and staff. It requires an individual account setup on the TLG site to access full-text entries in the database. If you have difficulty accessing TLG content after setting up your individual account, follow these instructions:
- Clear your browser history/cache.
- Start from this link (the library's database link): https://libguides.dickinson.edu/TLG
- You will be prompted to enter your Dickinson email address and Dickinson password (necessary to access the majority of our library subscriptions from off-campus).
- You should be at the TLG homepage - login to TLG using the TLG username and password you have set up.
- You should now be taken to the TLG search screen where you can get full access to TLG searching and contents.
Still having difficulties? Contact Ask A Librarian.