Ebook Central has multiple ways to access their content, and is compatible with a variety of devices. Ebook Central's support site has step-by-step guides for all devices. A good place to start is their Quick Start Guide.
The following options are available for reading or downloading ebooks.
- This is the easiest option if you have a stable internet connection and is recommended if reading from a computer. Click on the Read Online link to see the complete book or a specific chapter.
- Instructions for reading online.
- Download the full book to your device. This option will work on computers, smartphones and tablets; it is strongly recommended if reading from a smartphone or tablet. You will need to install Adobe Digital Editions to the device you would like to use.
- Access usually expires after a "checkout" period.
- Instructions for downloading a book.
Chapter, Page Range, or Single Page Download
- A good option when you only need a section of the book, this option will also work on computers, smartphones and tablets. Please note that you will need to have a PDF reader on your device to access.
- Print/download access varies by title, but usually allows about 40% of the text.
- Access doesn't expire.
- Instructions for downloading a chapter