Use the following instructions to create a permanent link to a book on Ebook Central.
1. On the book's Ebook Central page, click on "Share link to book" on the left side of the screen, below the book cover.
2. When you click on the link, a box will open, showing the book's title as well as a link that can be copied. Press Control-C to copy that link, and then paste it into your document, syllabus, Moodle site, or other location where you wish to share the book.
Use the following instructions to link to a specific page or chapter in an Ebook Central book.
1. Click "Read Online" from the book's Ebook Central page. This link is found directly below the book's cover image.
2. Navigate to the specific page to which you would like to link. You can search within the book or use the Table of Contents to find that page.
3. Click on the "Share link" icon on the top of the page, which looks like a chain link.
4. A box will open with a URL you can copy by pressing Control-C.