Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Academic Video Online (AVON)
This guide shows you the steps for obtaining a permanent link (permalink) to individual films, as well as "channels," in AVON.
To obtain a link to a full channel (which contains multiple videos):
- Locate the channel.
- Click on the "Share" button.
- A box will open, showing the ways in which to share the channel, including via permalink. Click "Copy Permalink." You can then add this link in Moodle.
To obtain a link for an individual video:
- Locate and click on the video.
- Click on the "Share" tab near the top of the screen.
- Click the "Copy Permalink" button near the bottom on the screen. You can then add this link on Moodle.