This guide shows you the steps for obtaining a permanent link (permalink) to individual films, as well as "channels," in AVON.
To obtain a link to a full channel (which contains multiple videos):
- Locate the channel.
- Click on the "Share" button.
- A box will open, showing the ways in which to share the channel, including via permalink. Click "Copy Permalink." You can then add this link in Moodle.
To obtain a link for an individual video:
- Locate and click on the video.
- Click on the "Share" tab near the top of the screen.
- Click the "Copy Permalink" button near the bottom on the screen. You can then add this link on Moodle.