Associate Dean for Research & Instructional Services (2022-present)
Electronic Resources & Web Services Librarian (2014-2022)
- MS, Library and Information Science, Syracuse University
- Certificate, Leadership Institute for Academic Librarians, Harvard Graduate School of Education, 2022
- Certificate, Information Literacy Immersion Teacher Track, Association for College & Research Libraries, 2010
- BA, Environmental Studies, Dickinson College
- Staff Recipient: OUTstanding Service Award, Dickinson College Office of LGBTQ Services, 2019
- Spanish (intermediate)
Howard, J. L. (2018). This just in: Highlighting new e-resources via a digital display. Poster presented at Electronic Resources & Libraries, Austin, TX.
Howard, J. L. & Ward, A. E. (2016). GSAs represent: Connecting with unlikely collaborators to improve your campus. Presented at the LGBT Center of Central PA's GSA Leadership Summit, Carlisle, PA.
Bise, S., McCulloch, S. Howard, J. L. & O’Brien Dermott, M. (2015). Marketing solutions for e-content. Presented at the fall meeting of the Associated College Libraries of Central Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, PA.
Howard, J. L. (2011). Library Resources & Services for Bisexuals. In E. Greenblatt (Ed.), Serving LGBTIQ Library and Archives Users: Essays on Outreach, Service, Collections, and Access. Jefferson, NC: McFarland.
Ciocco, R. & Howard, J. (2011, April). Digitization & emerging technologies: Going mobile. Presented at a meeting of the Associated College Libraries of Central Pennsylvania, Grantville, PA.
Ciocco, R. & Howard, J. (2011, March). Mobile hot topics: Creating mobile websites. Presented at Computers in Libraries, Washington, DC.
Ciocco, R. & Howard, J. (2010, October). Going mobile: Putting your library in the hands of your patrons. Presented at the annual conference of the Pennsylvania Library Association, Lancaster, PA.