Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Neuroscience @ NIH
- A National Institute of Health website devoted to neuroscience research. This site is an excellent place to explore different areas of neuroscience and to find out who is working in these areas and what their recent publications have been.
Helpful overviews for common topics in neuroscience and molecular biology from Cell Press.
Finding Experimental Data and Tools for Research
Neuroscience Information Framework
This gateway separates its list of resources into the following categories:
- Databases of experimental data
- Knowledge bases
- Software tools for neuroscience
- Bioinformatics resources
- Providers of research materials
- All neuroscience databases
, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
, Earth Sciences
, Environmental Science/Studies
, Help and How-To
, Physics & Astronomy