Agriculture and Organics
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory - Affiliated with the U.S. Department of energy, the NREL conducts research and development on renewable energy and energy efficiency. This site features news and reports related to diverse renewable energies.
- Public Health & Environment - The World Health Organization (WHO) site for information on environmental factors impacting public health worldwide.
Sustainability in Higher Ed
Sustainability at Dickinson
- The United Nations Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - A part of the UN Department of Economic and Social Development, DSD works to integrate social, environmental, and economic conditions of development on an international level. Resources include a database of sustainable development case studies, as well as sustainable consumption and production initiatives.
Urban Planning and Transportation
- Center for Sustainable Urban Development - A program of the Earth Institute at Columbia University, CSUD aims to "engage in and foster education and research for the advancement of physically and socially sustainable cities."
- Institute for Transportation and Development Policy - An organization dedicated to promoting "environmentally sustainable and socially equitable transportation worldwide." This site includes numerous reports and white papers, as well as full text of Sustainable Transport magazine.
- U.S. Green Building Council - An organization dedicated to green building and design, and the creators of the LEED system for rating green buildings.