Associate Director for Information Literacy and Research Services (2011-2013 and 2014-present)
- Interim Director (2013-14), Susquehanna University
- Associate Director for Library Collections (2008-2011), Dickinson College
- Coordinator of Information Literacy (2003-2008), Dickinson College
- Certificate: Leadership Institute for Academic Librarians (2009), Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Certificate: Information Literacy Immersion Program Track (2006), Association for College & Research Libraries
- MS in Library Science, Drexel University (1995)
- BA in History and Education, Dickinson College (1993)
As a student at Dickinson College, I majored in History and earned secondary teaching certification. I am currently responsible for directing the library's award-winning teaching program with particular focus on first-year and WID students.
For additional works, see Dickinson Scholar
Bombaro, Christine. “The Framework Is Elitist.” Reference Services Review 44, no. 4 (2016): 552-563.
Bombaro, Christine. "Writing the Scripts for Interactive Library Skills Tutorials." LOEX Quarterly 42, no. 4, article 3 (2016). http://commons.emich.edu/loexquarterly/vol42/iss4/3/
Osborne, John and Christine Bombaro. "Learning to Read the Signs." The History Teacher 43, no. 2 (February 2010): 205-222.