Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New EZBorrow mid-August 2021
EZBorrow, the service that underpins Dickinson College Library’s automated interlibrary loan program for borrowing books and other physical items from libraries throughout our region, is migrating to a new technology on August 12, 2021
What do you need to do?
- Keep requesting materials as usual! Although the platform is changing, the service is the same.
- To keep your request history, follow the instructions linked below for "Exporting EZBorrow Request History" before August 31. This information cannot be moved into the new system, and after August 31st, it will no longer be available.
What will be different?
- A new and improved search interface, allowing users to easily browse, find, and request materials held at our 60+ partnering institutions
- A new login page that makes use of the same single sign on username/password that you’re used to using elsewhere at Dickinson College
- You will only receive an email from the system when the book arrives at Dickinson for pickup or it can't be filled by an EZB partner library
- More tools to help library staff fill your requests faster and more accurately
What will be the same?
- Although the underlying technology is changing, the key benefits of the EZBorrow service remain the same. You can still check out books from any one of our 60+ university and research library partners around our region with the same speed, efficiency and convenience that EZBorrow has always provided!
Please don’t hesitate to contact Maureen O’Brien Dermott at email@example.com