The library does not have access to fully download ebooks from EBSCOhost.
In order to access a reading from an ebook outside of the Dickinson network, you will have to email yourself the section you need.
- First, go to the library catalog and search for your ebook, including in the series "Academic Ebooks." This will limit your search to only ebooks available on the EBSCOhost database.
- Once you get to the catalog search results, find your ebook and select the View Online Content link. This will take you to EBSCOhost's overview page for your ebook.
- Click on Full Etext. This will open the PDF reader in EBSCOhost.
- Select the email icon on the right hand toolbar.
- You can email yourself up to 60 pages from the ebook. Select whichever pages you would like and put your email address in the respective box.
- You can then open these 60 pages from your email and save them to your computer, mobile device, etc. to be able to access them anywhere.