The Washington Post provides unlimited digital access to readers who have a .edu (or .gov or .mil) email address. To sign up for your free access, follow the steps below.
Steps to Verify Washington Post Access:
1. Go to https://www.washingtonpost.com/.
2. Click on Sign In at the top right corner of the page. Select "Create a New Account".
*If you already have an account, log in to your account as usual.
3. Use your @dickinson.edu email address and create a password.
4. Select My Subscriptions from the bar at the top. Click "Verify my Email Address" on the right side. Note: You may need to re-verify your email address annually.
*If you already have a Washington Post account, follow the same steps. If your email associated with the account is not your @dickinson.edu address, change that in Account Settings before verifying your address.
5. You should receive an email indicating that you have a free subscription. Click "Start My Free Access" to complete the process.