The library moved to a new integrated cataloging/management system in mid-June 2019. This system includes a new user interface for the Library Catalog, JumpStart, and the Journals & Newspapers list. This new system will allow you to:
- Manage your library account and renew items using your Dickinson network login
- Save favorite items and searches in JumpStart and the library catalog to your library account for future reference
- View full text online access options from within search results
- Access interlibrary loan options from within catalog and JumpStart item views.
As always, you will be able to:
- Search the library catalog to find books, ebooks, and films owned by the library
- Search Jumpstart to find items in the library catalog, as well as information sources found in many of our library databases
- Search the journals & newspapers list to see if we have access to a specific title.
Questions? Ask a Librarian